Summer is in full swing and we hope that means you will find your way to a campfire at some point throughout the season. That is unless you live in a state with a “high” risk for fires like us here in Washington this summer. We’ve created a song book filled with 11 Campfire Songs Every Family Should Know to motivate singing with friends and family. Unfortunately, many children are not getting the exposure to these old classics as fewer and fewer families are singing together. We must keep this tradition alive as the benefits are huge! Did you know through song children learn rich vocabulary, sentence structure and rhyming? All of which are critical to learning how to read and write. So get out your guitar, piano or nothing at all and raise your voice in song.
Recent Blog Posts
- Flannel Board Activities for Circle Time Success
- How to Make Flannel Board Activities FAST!
- Making Cleanup Time Fun!
- 4 Ways to Share Music with Babies
- Carnival of the Animals at Circle Time
- 5 Little Rockets
- 3 Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make with the Parachute
- 4 Reasons Why Songs and Rhymes Plant the Seed to Read
- 5 Songs to Sing at Circle Time
- Latin American Music for Preschool