Growing Readers Teaching Training
Are you feeling the pressure from parents and administrators to get your students ready to read? Are you being told to teach them in ways you know are not developmentally appropriate?
Then join Jocelyn Saturday, February 27th from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PST and learn how to create play-based early literacy experiences kids will LOVE!
In this 1 hour LIVE Zoom training participants will receive:
- A tool kit filled with songs, fingerplays and stories! All great for virtual or in-person instruction.
- Messaging you need to talk with parents and administrators about why play-based early literacy experiences are EXACTLY WHAT KIDS NEED TO READ!
- A 1 hour CTE certificate of completion (1 STARS hour for Washington State teachers)
- Lifetime access to training replay for future viewing
- Motivation to get excited to teach kids to read!