Looking up at the night sky, it’s hard not to miss the moon and the stars. And what about all those planets? If you and your little ones are ready to blast off, then join me in the space-themed sing-along.
Recent Blog Posts
- The Importance of Music and Nursery Rhymes in Early Years
- 4 Reasons Why Songs and Rhymes Plant the Seed to Read
- 10 Ideas to Spice up your Circle Time
- Flannel Board Activities for Circle Time Success
- How to Make Flannel Board Activities FAST!
- Making Cleanup Time Fun!
- 4 Ways to Share Music with Babies
- Carnival of the Animals at Circle Time
- 5 Little Rockets
- 3 Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make with the Parachute